[opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 16:11:15 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 16 May 2012 15:29:00 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

Avoiding a future "black hole" and cleaning up the current one are
really two separate, independent items. I think we have or can quickly
conjure up a reasonable way for clearing up the current situation, but
we have not yet really addressed how to avoid it in the future.

Absolutely agreed 100%. What's more, I think that while the two efforts
can be done in parallel, we should probably be a step ahead on prevention
measures to keep it from happening in the future, otherwise we end up
having to go through a cleanup exercise a second time (and possibly
that's unavoidable).

Jim

--
Jim Henderson