Re: [opensuse-project] Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
Le 16/05/2012 05:04, Jim Henderson a écrit :

It seems that we have a few areas that we should be looking at:

You are right

I add a thing: do not ask everybody to report bugs for non factory distribution if not major.

I just closed all my reports (30?), because after very few days I do not even remember what they are about and often can't give any more info

I just closed as wontfix and "no time to work on this"

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net