Re: [opensuse-project] Re: bugs that are against 11.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 08:15:02 +0200
Jim Henderson wrote:

Checking for bugs in NEEDINFO assigned to me is not something I do
every day, I do occasionally forget bugs I'm supposed to provide some
feedback for. I could do with a weekly mail with a list of NEEDINFO
bugs assigned to me.

On the subject of training, perhaps a demo of how to check bugs one is
somehow involved in would be a way to do that. Or indeed even a
standard query being set up in bugzilla for that purpose (I have that
one set up for my own use and find it very useful).

These are the two standard searches:

My bugs - anything assigned to me.
My reports - open bugs reported by me.

I know I added a third:

Everything - bugs reported by me, regardless of status. (this is for me
to identify my deja-vu moments).

Saved searches can be found under "Preferences", where you can also see
many other searches that people have saved.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (6.8°C)