Re: [opensuse-project] bugs that are against 11.1
On 2012/05/15 21:25 (GMT-0400) Patrick Shanahan composed:

Open your eyes a little larger and look a little closer. Beside the menu
item you cited "My Bugs" exists another menu item called "My Reports" that
seems to have just that, bugs you have reported.
http://wahoo.no-ip.org/~pat/bugzilla.jpg

I wonder how long it's been there? Note that "my reports" excludes resolved duplicate bugs, and so doesn't pick up any open bugs duped and CC'd to, or bugs with such resolutions as noresponse, wontfix or upstream, any of which may mean the bug hasn't necessarily been buried.

Except where I saved my own called "All My Bugs" (whether open or not), the others I use only have "My Bugs":
bugs.freedesktop.org
bugs.kde.org
bugs.mageia.org
bugzilla.gnome.org
bugzilla.kernel.org
bugzilla.mozilla.org
bugzilla.redhat.com
bugzilla.samba.org
qa.mandriva.com

FWIW, "enhancement" is supported in all of all in the above list, as opposed to closing enhancement requests into a completely separate DB and UI as openSUSE does with FATE.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/