Re: [opensuse-project] bugs that are against 11.1
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 20:33:25 -0500
Hmm... I just now realized that the original thread this was on got
hijacked. Someone took an email from the existing Freight Train thread
and simply replied to it and changed the subject line.

This causes problems for those of us who are using threading in our
email clients. I did not realize that this thread was actually a new
thread nested inside an old thread.

For future proper usage, if you want to start a new thread (or
sub-thread in this case), please create it from scratch. Simply
replying and changing a subject line retains the thread ID within the
headers and throws everything out of whack. If you feel you need to
display text from an original thread to make the new thread relevant,
simply copy that text into the newly-created message.

Thanks!

Bryen