Re: [opensuse-project] bugs that are against 11.1
On 2012/05/15 18:54 (GMT) Jim Henderson composed:

On the subject of training, perhaps a demo of how to check bugs one is
somehow involved in would be a way to do that. Or indeed even a standard
query being set up in bugzilla for that purpose (I have that one set up
for my own use and find it very useful).

Increasing that kind of engagement from the user base is important.

When you're logged in, down at the bottom is a link "my bugs". That means all bugs assigned to "me", which never happens to people who only file or CC and never provide patches. There should be another called "bugs I filed", or a configuration option to make "my bugs" mean bugs "I" filed. A custom saved query can be made down there, but the process, even the concept, to probably most only only ever file or CC is not intuitive, much less easy.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/