Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Introducing the Freight Train
On 05/15/2012 10:04 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-05-15 15:46, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
How do you think I learned about our infrastructure? How do you think
I keep up with changes in our infrastructure?

But you are inside! You have access to the phone list, for example.

You do not need a phone list. Very few, if any e-mails asking for help on the mailing list go unanswered.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx