[opensuse-project] bugs that are against 11.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:48:24 +0200
Jim Henderson wrote:

For example, bugs that are against 11.1 probably aren't going to get
addressed (or may already have been, or may no longer be relevant), so
they should be closed as "WONTFIX".

It would be better to assign them back to the reporter, informing him
that the bug will not be fixed for 11.1, and asking if he has seen the
bug in the latest release (12.1). IMO, _just_ closing as "WONTFIX"
does not encourage more bug reporting.

However, I think our bug-handling/processing is long overdue for review,
the above is merely one of the items on the agenda.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.2°C)