Re: [opensuse-project] download.opensuse.org IPV6 address breaks updates
Quoting "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 2012-05-08 15:07, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
On dinsdag 8 mei 2012 14:04:24 Carlos E. R. wrote:
It has to be the ISP because otherwise, how am I going to be allowed
to send/receive gigabytes of data for free? Who is going to provide
all that bandwidth?

There are free usable IPv6 tunnel brokers, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IPv6_tunnel_brokers

What download limit do they have? The tables do not say.

There is only one on Europe, and does not allow dynamic IPs. I have
looked at one at random, and they require you to explain why I want it.
These things are designed for testing, not for usage.

As said earlier: I use sixxs.net. They do support dynamic IPs using AYANA
Reason? You're IT affiliate getting in touch with the next technology... that was enough for me to get this approved.

It's not that they try to be exclusive or so...

All my V6 traffic runs over this tunnel (provider also only offers V4). Current stats show that I do roughly 65% of traffic on V6 (not too bad I think...)

Don't be scared by such questions... what's the worst they can say? "No".. what would you loose in this case? Nothing.

Dominique