Re: [opensuse-project] download.opensuse.org IPV6 address breaks updates
On dinsdag 8 mei 2012 13:33:15 Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Tuesday, 2012-05-08 at 07:41 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
Why does it make a difference? The problem remains the same whether or
not IPv6 is involved.

It does, I can not download from IPv6 addresses. I do not want IPv6
answers from DNS.

If you want IPv6 in your local network and you don't have IPv6 in your
external network, currently there is no parameter to set to disable IPv6
answers from your DNS. Is it really necessary to have IPv6 in your local
network, as you told you have?

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf