Re: [opensuse-project] download.opensuse.org IPV6 address breaks updates
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 13:54:02 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-05-08 12:46, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar wrote:

You can create the tunnel for the one machine, or for a subnet behind
your machine.. surely you do not want to share it with 'all of spain'

We are using confusing terminology. You say broker, I say tunnel or
tunnel server. I can not be the broker, I need my ISP to be the
broker. Do you understand now?

No :-)

Anyone can be your tunnel broker, what has your ISP got to do with it?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.0°C)