Re: [opensuse-project] download.opensuse.org IPV6 address breaks updates
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 07:41:44 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

The answer is the same, in both cases I get the IPv6 address - and my
network is not IPv6 capable. I still do not see how using the google
dns can help me. I want an answer that does not include that IPv6
address in the response, because if I get it, YaST tries it when IPv4
fails. I need yast to fail when the IPv4 address fails.

Why does it make a difference? The problem remains the same whether or
not IPv6 is involved.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.1°C)