Re: [opensuse-project] Introducing the Freight Train
On 2012/05/07 18:24 (GMT+0200) Lars Müller composed:

Christian Boltz wrote:

Are there any plans to make the SLE bugs public by default?

I understand that some customers might want to have their reports non-
public, and I fully understand and accept this. There's nothing wrong
with having the _option_ to flag a report non-public - but IMHO all
bugreports should be public unless there is a good reason to mark them
private.

+1

+2

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/