Re: [opensuse-project] Introducing the Freight Train
On Friday, April 27, 2012 11:05:04 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 04/27/2012 10:33 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Hey all!

As SUSE is gearing up for SLE 12, SUSE is doing more in openSUSE.
Features like systemd and grub2 are examples and more will follow.

I thought it worked the other way around:

You seem to misunderstand this, let me blog about this another time in
more detail.

I've done this now on my personal blog:
http://jaegerandi.blogspot.de/2012/05/opensuse-upstream-of-suse-linux.html

openSUSE is the upstream of SLES, so SLES work will be done in openSUSE.
But openSUSE does not need to accept any of these changes, as upstream -
and not as integral part - we in openSUSE can reject those...

Andreas