[opensuse-project] Creative Commons Records.

-- Eredeti üzenet --
Feladó: Fekecs Attila <gsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Címzett: <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Elküldve: 2012. május 7. 11:25
Tárgy : Creative Commons Records.

Dear Linux Company!

We plan to establish soon a Creative Commons Publishing, which the authors work
for the actual support,
the distribution, and advertising.
To do this we are looking for partners and sponsors who would support this open
platform in some way.
Of course, the first goal is to free, quality songs available for free, we
advertise, advertise.
Unfortunately, many authors have been my partner in a position to contract by
the publishers of legal download sites sold for money, singing,
and the authors did not receive money. Then walk only with difficulty or not at
all possible.
We would therefore like to support the authors in this way.

I look forward to your opinion.

Best regards, Attila Fekecs / Hungary /

(This letter was translated by Google translator.)