[opensuse-project] SUSE Studio = Awesome!
  • From: Chris Jones <chrisjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:04:44 +1000
I am working on a few projects at the moment. I am developing my own
programming language called Simple Dictionary Language (or SDL). I am
also tinkering around with Linux kernel 3.4-rc5. And I have also been working
on and preparing my own Linux distribution for a few
months. Today I finally completed my first build of 0.0.1. Although
still in very early development stages and nowhere near ready for a
public release, I just wanted to point out how awesome SUSE Studio is
and how easy it has made the whole management of the whole project.

So a very special thank you to all that make SUSE Studio possible and
such an awesome service. It's an absolute pleasure to use. And I will
always be leaving some sort of SUSE branding in my own distro as a big
kudos to all you guys.

Regards

Chris Jones