[opensuse-project] Build Service Deployment Application
Hello OpenSUSE Developers and Community,

Today I have watched a talk about Appstream at the Linuxwochen in Vienna. As I
applied for Google Summer of Code for an Build Service Plugin for Kdevelop and
was rejected, I will apply for Season of KDE. Im writing this e-mail because I
want to develop and application, that simplifies the procedure of deploying
applications to the build service. You can read my GSoC proposal if you are
interested (http://www.google-
melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/strahlex/1
). My application was for Build Service Plugin for Kdevelop, but maybe a
standalone application would be better. This application would perfectly fit to
Appstream, it would be nice if someone could mentor me.

Regards
Alexander Rössler