Re: [opensuse-project] Re: When is a mirror not a mirror?

As I stated, I have written to them about the 'problem' several times -
without a successful result.

In any case I don't think that it is up to me to get this sorted out.

There obviously is an arrangement between iinet and openSUSE concering this
mirroring thingie so it is really up to openSUSE to discuss and settle the
situation with iinet.

But, YOU are openSUSE :^). Take responsibility ...