Re: [opensuse-project] Re: When is a mirror not a mirror?
On 02/05/12 23:19, Malcolm wrote:

[....]

Hi
Not all mirrors carry All the repositories, if you look at the list
here it explains which mirror carries what repositories;

http://mirrors.opensuse.org/

openSUSE 12.1
openSUSE 11.4
openSUSE Build Service
openSUSE Factory
All products (large table)

Maybe you should ask your ISP to add the repo's you commonly use?

As I stated, I have written to them about the 'problem' several times - without a successful result.

In any case I don't think that it is up to me to get this sorted out.

There obviously is an arrangement between iinet and openSUSE concering this mirroring thingie so it is really up to openSUSE to discuss and settle the situation with iinet.

BC