Re: [opensuse-project] Question about openSUSE Summit
On 01/05/12 10:07, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Monday 23 April 2012 23:25:28 Andres Silva wrote:
I will look through my sources and try to change the image titles into
spanish. I recently reviewed the spanish version of summit.opensuse.org to
see what they called each of the translated modules. I'm adding this to my
to-do list.
You have a todo list now? DUDE, you rock :D

/quote

dude

1) Originally, “dude” meant a stuck up person who dressed overly well. It first emerged in the year 1883 in England.

2) Later it was used in the old west to mean a city person who moved to the west without actually know what he was doing. Synonymous with “city-slicker”

3) Later, in California, the term changed from these insults to a term meaning any male, human or otherwise. Sometimes it is used in reference to tom-girls. Now, it is often used for emphasis as well.

/uquote

About the geeko plushies, we'll most likely have plenty to hand out there.
Maybe even a few BIG ones!

Andy (anditosan)