Re: Re: [opensuse-project] Question about openSUSE Summit
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:07:43 -0700
On Monday 23 April 2012 23:25:28 Andres Silva wrote:
I will look through my sources and try to change the image titles into
spanish. I recently reviewed the spanish version of summit.opensuse.org to
see what they called each of the translated modules. I'm adding this to my
to-do list.

You have a todo list now? DUDE, you rock :D

About the geeko plushies, we'll most likely have plenty to hand out there.
Maybe even a few BIG ones!

Andy (anditosan)