Re: [opensuse-project] Has openSUSE as a project approached Valve re the possible upcoming Steam for Linux?
On Monday, April 30, 2012 02:04:19 AM C wrote:
A couple of points based on your comments Rajko.
- Your comments lead me to conclude that you've never used Steam on
Windows, nor have you used Desura on Linux. I'll explain why with my
comments in-line.

No, I didn't use them.
I actually thought it is a important game engine making port to Linux worth of
public attention.