Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Permission denied to access the KDE 4.8.2 respository on widehat
On 01/05/12 11:56, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 01 May 2012 11:11:38 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

If all the other repos are being redirected, why is this repo being
denied access? Anyone know? Thank you.
At a guess, the server is overloaded.

Jim

This did cross my mind last night when the thruput dropped to a few bytes/s and then to 0 but at the moment I can have zypper refresh all other repos *except* the d.o.o/repo/KDE:/Release:/48/openUSE_12.1 . So why only this one repo being affected?

BC

--
The wise man does at once what a fool does finally.
Niccolo Machiavelli