[opensuse-project] Permission denied to access the KDE 4.8.2 respository on widehat
I started last night to ugrade KDE to 4.8.2 and after about a dozen or so files were downloaded suddenly the download rate dropped - so I stopped the transfers (I was using zypper).

This morning (now, ie) I get the message that I don't have permission to access this repository on widehat.

If all the other repos are being redirected, why is this repo being denied access? Anyone know? Thank you.

BC

--
The wise man does at once what a fool does finally.
Niccolo Machiavelli