Re: [opensuse-project] Membership - Part n (and hopefully the last part?)
On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 14:57 +0000, Nelson Marques wrote:
And one more thing Henne, throw me your best and see how much you need
to take me down!
I can promiss you a valiant stand ;)

NM

2012/2/27 Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hey,

On 27.02.2012 07:56, Basil Chupin wrote:

I'll stop here

Why don't you stop altogether an just leave us "believers" alone? This is
the mailing-list to discuss matters of the openSUSE project, not your
personal soap-box. Get lost.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Nelson Marques
// I've stopped trying to understand sandwiches with a third piece of
bread in the middle...

Nelson,

You are starting to loose any respect I and many others had for you by
acting in such a playground manner. I genuinely admire the work and
effort you have put in with getting Banshee cleaned up and updated, and
also the effort you put in for both Unity and Cinnamon; but seriously,
acting in this manner is absolutely pointless and counter productive on
*everyone's* part.

You are getting a name for yourself as being nothing more than a troll,
an extremist of the worst kind. Is that how you wish to be known? You
may not agree with how the project works, but instead of being
condescending and belligerent about it try being constructive. Nobody
expects to please 100% of the community, it's an impossible task, but if
you genuinely have objections raise them and when you do provide both
evidence as to why you fell it doesn't work and how you would propose to
do it differently.

If you don't want to proceed in a sane manner, please just keep your
warmongering to yourself as it has no input into the project. You have
managed to derail far too many threads on various mailing lists for too
long.

Regards,

Andy

--