Re: [opensuse-project] [boosters] WIP: openSUSE Firefox Start Page
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:12:32 +0200
On 2011-10-28 23:20:28 (+0530), Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Kim Leyendecker
<leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
BTW, I still read (c) 2011 Novell Inc. pretty often. Shouldn´t it be (c)
2011 SUSE LINUX Products GmbH or something like this?

I dont think it should be any of it, it should be the openSUSE Project

No, it needs to be there, because "openSUSE" and the geeko are
registered trademarks of Novell (or SUSE, I don't know whether
the trademarks have been transferred (yet)).

But the (c) Novell or SUSE should only be there for the
trademarks of "openSUSE" and the geeko, not for a copyright on
the work itself :)
(that should be under CC-something, I guess)

cheers
--
-o) Pascal Bleser
/\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green