Re: [opensuse-project] ANNOUNCE: I call it a beta
Am 29.09.2011 22:22, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
When to announce publically I leave to the marketing guys, I'll be mainly
off the internet till tuesday as monday is public holiday for me and I'm told
publishing news on friday is bad - but I'll make sure the ISOs are available
for interested testers. I hope that's ok for the team.

I cc´ed the news-team for that. We might can use the weekend for writing up something. I try to create an article about it in German to pass it to pro-linux.de (they were a bit out of time with the last development releases and I really get sad about it in the past)

hope this helps,

--
Kim Leyendecker
openSUSE