Re: [opensuse-project] ANNOUNCE: I call it a beta
[snip]

Move RC2 from October 27th to November 3th - checkin deadline would be
October 28th (November 1st and the monday in front are blackout in Nuremberg
and we rely too much on Nuremberg to move the date where it's perfect ;( )

Move Final release from November 11th (who set that date anyway? :) to
November 16th. GM would be on 11th.

Note, that I don't want to move the final date too much and if we all agree to
some discipline, RC2 will already be perfect and we only apply some polishing
up to GM. I know that shuffles our usual weekdays for release a bit and I'm
pretty sure I made some mistakes in my proposal, so please feel free to
give ideas of yours.

Greetings, Stephan

Stephan
my only regret would have been about the date
12.11.11 feet nicely for 12.1 release isn't it :-)

Anyway an "almost free bug" release is a better release.
Keep the good work.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch