Re: [opensuse-project] ANNOUNCE: I call it a beta
Le 29/09/2011 22:22, Stephan Kulow a écrit :

some discipline, RC2 will already be perfect and we only apply some polishing
up to GM.

yes, RC2 is usually very same as GM, and given the high level of quality of present factory (congratulation!), RC2 should be enough to build demos in advance.

In fact, if we can have all artwork in place for RC1, we could begin making photo and video tutorials

thanks
jdd
(present factory is already pretty good, at least on my two installs :-)