Re: [opensuse-project] [RFC] What about welcome.opensuse.org?
Am 21.09.2011 23:10, schrieb Kostas Koudaras:
Great idea Kim

thanks :-)

Would you like to create a demo page on the wiki where we could all
work on it and when it will be finalized to make it the Greeter?

Of course! I´m expecting to being ready with the first snapshot by tomorrow, so I will load up by Friday afternoon

I would really love to help you with that;-)
I know some HTML but no CSS

I´m knowing enough HTML to get along with creating a website and now I´m digging into CSS, so it´s also a bit "learning by doing" for me ;-)

I guess (and really hope!) that there will be some CSS-pro´s who are willing to help me/us.

BTW, I may suggest you CompoZer / Nvu. It´s the successor of the old Netscape HTML editor and really works fine. Of course it´s also enough to use KWrite, Kate ( my personal favorite GUI editor), Gedit or even Emacs or vi.

Kim

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker
/\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE