[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] openSUSE Magazine
Hi people!

It's really great to find so many replies and so many enthusiastic
people who are ready to write articles for a magazine. I believe that
most of the clarifications have already been made in an earlier email by
differentreality.

I think it would be nice if we all could just note down in a common
place the topic about which we want to write. Just to avoid confusion
and just so that we can keep track of what we already have. This would
ensure that people dont repeat the work already done and would enable us
to have a wider set of topics.

Since i am not really aware of many collaborative apps like etherpad, I
went along and created a pad at http://www.ietherpad.com/ErU9b3zoyR. Once
people start listing down the articles and their names, we could decide
and put up the list on the wiki like suseROCKs said.

So, let's start listing! And those of you who were at the conference,
"Where are the pics?".