[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] openSUSE Magazine
  • From: differentreality <differentreality@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:48:40 +0300
Hey :)

@Kim: Cool, hope to see something ready soon!

Regarding Stuart's remarks, I am not sure if we can currently support
a periodical issue, however, we can start with this one issue
regarding past year openSUSE experience and see how it goes, right?

We are already thinking about design/graphics and sponsors, but
personally I think it is a little too early for that. I believe we
should first start gathering some material and when we have at least
half the articles we need, then we can also focus on the other aspects
too.

So basically my idea is, let's get to work regarding articles and the
sooner we have them the better so as to start preparing the other
details too.

Our timeline here is little limited too, we want to do something in
the next couple months, we wouldn't want for it to take longer.