Re: [opensuse-project] packaging rules
This thread is for a discussion on a rule on content of packages and not on
content per se... please stay on subject. for your opinions on religion
please use your private parties if you have co*ones.

If we, the community, decide the rule stands some packages will have to go...
if the rule goes... some new packages shall be welcomed... in our education
package...

just keep in mind that tolerance to intolerance is not a sign of being wise...
it means just you are an idiot...

Alin

***to NM... man you smoke something strong... please let us know what it is so
we can enjoy it too

***at the moment there are different versions of the bible, full text offered
by sword- related project -- see the sword thread for specifics... and they,
at the moment, break the rule.. we, the community, established.

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA

http://alin.elenaworld.net