Re: [opensuse-project] Religious and political views in packages
On Freitag 09 September 2011 19:10:33 Juergen Weigert wrote:
On Sep 09, 11 18:49:10 +0200, DenverD wrote:
Some examples of content which are not permissible:

Religious texts

looks perfectly clear to me...case closed.
unless folks want to change the rule.

I understand that this is a software for manipulating bible texts.
But the texts themselves are not part of the package. Are they?

The content of /usr/share/doc/packages/sword/AUTHORS is:
“Many individuals have contributed so much time and effort, but may God
receive all the credit and glory.”

Oh, a few last words in what is hopefully my really last mail:
I see now that a few of my words may indeed been insensitive. I apologize. I
should've
used the proper medical and thus 100% neutral terms to describe grown up people
who
believe in and talk to beings nobody else can see or hear.