Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Formal complaint
  • From: Thomas Hertweck <Thomas.Hertweck@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 21:19:01 +0100

On 09/09/11 20:54, andi robert wrote:
Let's please drop this conversation. It is damaging everyone over a
matter that can be handled personally not collectively. We at openSUSE
welcome all who wish to participate. Talk of disappointment over a
matter of belief is beside the point. What unites us is our passion
for openSUSE and the community. Let us keep belief to ourselves and
focus on what's important, such as the next openSUSE release.

You don't get the point. It's not about politics or religion. It's about
disrespect and harassment, and I will speak up when I notice such
behaviour. Swiping such behaviour under the carpet would mean you throw
any guiding principle or anti-harassment policy out the window. It must be
allowed to say that certain behaviour is not acceptable because some
people feel offended.

Th.