Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Formal complaint
On Freitag 09 September 2011 21:34:39 Alin Marin Elena wrote:
are you trying to to tell us that someone reported you to the board for not
believing in an old omnipotent man living somewhere up?

I later got a second mail, stating that his original mail was bounced from the
list
because it contained HTML formatting.

I'm not interested in discussing this topic any further but for full disclosure
here's the
whole mail:

On Freitag 09 September 2011 19:46:37 Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>