Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Formal complaint
  • From: andi robert <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:54:18 -0600
Let's please drop this conversation. It is damaging everyone over a
matter that can be handled personally not collectively. We at openSUSE
welcome all who wish to participate. Talk of disappointment over a
matter of belief is beside the point. What unites us is our passion
for openSUSE and the community. Let us keep belief to ourselves and
focus on what's important, such as the next openSUSE release.

Thank you