Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Formal complaint
* Markus Slopianka <markus.s@xxxxxxxxxxx> [09-09-11 14:55]:

Usually I don't care about religious people around me, just as I don't care
for that bible
package discussed in that mailing list thread (I was merely replying that
atheists usually
don't feel offended but supporters of other religions might feel offended for
only
including Christian software in openSUSE) but writing on a public mailing
list and to me
personally that Christianity is (quote) "valid" surely sounds like an attempt
of Christian
conversation to me.
Not only was I singled out in the complaint, I now also feel like a victim of
conversation attempt and THAT offends me.

which is your right. Who-ever has reported you to the board is completely
off-base.

Moreover, this forum is *not* the place for religious or political
discussion!