Re: [opensuse-project] Religious and political views in packages
On Sep 09, 11 18:49:10 +0200, DenverD wrote:
Some examples of content which are not permissible:

Religious texts

looks perfectly clear to me...case closed.
unless folks want to change the rule.

I understand that this is a software for manipulating bible texts.
But the texts themselves are not part of the package. Are they?

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992.