Re: [opensuse-project] Religious and political views in packages
how about we add to the education and science a philosophy..

I have a small objections to that... both education and science rely on the
outcome of the critical thinking process... otherwise I agree with you...

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA

http://alin.elenaworld.net