Re: [opensuse-project] HELP!
  • From: Jan Krings <liquidsky42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 02:12:31 +0200
Hey Jos,

I arrive Nuremberg at Saturday afternoon.

So, after I parked my suitcase in the hotel I can come over.

Greetings

Jan

Am Mittwoch, 7. September 2011, 16:08:22 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Hi all,

Your local conference team is in dire need for YOU to help out with
preparing the Zentrifuge. There is a huge amount of work to do while our
conference is coming close. So when you arrive in Nuremberg, dump your
stuff at the hotel and come to Zentrifuge to help us out, please!

How to get at Zentrifuge:
From Nuremberg Main Station take U-Bahn U1 direction to Fürth. Leave,
after about 10 minutes, at stop “Eberhardshof”. From there just follow
the signs. It’s a 7 minute walk. A cab ride from Nuremberg main station
to the conference venue should be around € 12.
See http://conference.opensuse.org/how-to-get-there/ for more
directions.

Cu there,

Jos