Re: [opensuse-project] openFATE
  • From: Steven Sroka <sroka.steven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:06:45 -0400
On 7 September 2011 07:31, Kim Leyendecker <kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 06.09.2011 22:48, schrieb Kai-Uwe Behrmann:

First I read openFATE,
then I type in the browser adress field openfate.opensuse.org ... hrm
one more try fate.opensuse.org ... hmm

I fell into this trap too. That is when Google saved me, but we
shouldn't rely on Google for something that should be intuitive.

Now I wish a more intuitive adress. Maybe an alias to
feature.opensuse.org from openfate.opensuse.org?

But beside this I am to blame for not too often looking at these pages.

While adding tags to a project, I am involved in, there is obviously a
very large number of similiar categories each with just one entry.

+1

maybe admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx is the right choice. I cc´ed him or her.

--
 -o) Kim Leyendecker
 /\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE