Re: [opensuse-project] openFATE
  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 22:48:10 +0200 (MEST)
Am 05.09.11, 18:55 -0400 schrieb Steven Sroka:
I was just wondering (and I say this with respect), how many you
developers, that are on this list, visit openFATE on a
semi-regular/regular basis?

First I read openFATE,
then I type in the browser adress field openfate.opensuse.org ... hrm
one more try fate.opensuse.org ... hmm
Now I wish a more intuitive adress. Maybe an alias to feature.opensuse.org from openfate.opensuse.org?

But beside this I am to blame for not too often looking at these pages.

While adding tags to a project, I am involved in, there is obviously a very large number of similiar categories each with just one entry.

just my two coins

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--