Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC 2011: Bug reporting tool.
  • From: Mihnea Dobrescu-Balaur <mihneadb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:06:39 +0300
Hello,

As you probably know, this project has been accepted.
I need a bit of help with two things at the moment:

* What do you think is an OK prefix to add to the bug reports generated
(at least at the moment) with the tool? Is [SUSEREPORT] ok?

* I will have to submit quite a number of test bug reports and I don't
want to cause
havoc on bugzilla. Is there a way to have something like a sandbox?

Thank you,
Mihnea