Re: [opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:14:52 +0200
Thomas Hertweck wrote:

If people are asked to fill in such a questionnaire, I as a reader
already know that they have contributed in one way or another to
openSUSE, I don't need all the details at that point. When I read
these articles and the answers, I am more interested in learning
something about the person, their professional background, their
motivation, and some funny personal preferences. This tells me a lot
more and helps me a lot better to understand some of their points of
view when it comes to openSUSE and decisions to be made.

Thomas

Completely agree.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.0°C)