Re: [opensuse-project] Looking forward to the openSUSE conference, respond with recommended topic areas
2011/4/29 jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>:
Le 29/04/2011 07:45, Kostas Koudaras a écrit :

If I understood right what you are saying I would say
-Organizing Communities
-Making and recruiting Contributors

may be: becoming really international. How to support foreign ambassadors
(by foreign I mean non german and non english speaking) - non european could
be sponsored to come or some similar event be programmed outside of Europe
(India?)

Also I would like to see Fedora/Debian/Ubuntu/Madriva(or Mageia) and
last but not least Slackware people.

Mozilla?
Libreoffice?

Recommend your own stuff ;-)
I am just saying what I would like to see :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg