Re: [opensuse-project] Looking forward to the openSUSE conference, respond with recommended topic areas
Le 29/04/2011 07:45, Kostas Koudaras a écrit :

If I understood right what you are saying I would say
-Organizing Communities
-Making and recruiting Contributors

may be: becoming really international. How to support foreign ambassadors (by foreign I mean non german and non english speaking) - non european could be sponsored to come or some similar event be programmed outside of Europe (India?)

Also I would like to see Fedora/Debian/Ubuntu/Madriva(or Mageia) and
last but not least Slackware people.

Mozilla?
Libreoffice?

jdd