Re: [opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:53:25 +0200
Jos Poortvliet wrote:

On 2011-04-27 Per wrote:

Actually, I think you're likely to get equally boring answers to both
of those questions. However, the open style of the latter is much
better than the closed ditto of the former. I would just change the
2nd question to "what is the coolest thing you ever did?"

Ok, let me change this on the wiki and let's try and keep it to those
questions then. I still do disagree that asking for 'your favorite
color' and asking for 'coolest thing you did in openSUSE' are equally
likely to get a boring answer but it's hard to prove that :D

Yeah - it's just my gut feeling that most opensuse members really didn't
do much in the project that was particular cool. I know I didn't.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.8°C)