[opensuse-project] Looking forward to the openSUSE conference, respond with recommended topic areas
Planning has begun for this years openSUSE conference. Though a date hasn't
been confirmed, there is still much to do and preparations that can be made.

We really want to include as many community members as possible in the
conference preparations, in leading the presentations and participating at the
event. At last weeks program committee meeting, it was determined that the
conference needs to build and strengthen our community as well as invite
collaboration with other people and projects. To best accomplish this it is
critical that the conference focus on topic areas that are of most interest to
you, and so we are asking for your input.

We, as the program committee, are reaching out to ask for your input to 2
questions:

1) What do you consider to be the top two or three current or upcoming topics,
(e.g. in terms of technology major undertakings and tasks) that need to be
addressed soon, and where one or more sessions during the conference could be
helpful for collective brainstorming

2) To engender collaboration with the openSUSE.org project, who are the top two
or three people/projects from outside of openSUSE.org that should be invited to
the conference for close collaboration?

To join the preparations and to stay apprised of the latest plans, contribute
at: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_Planning_2011

regards,
openSUSE Conference Program Committee