Re: [opensuse-project] Voting blank or "none of the above" ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:27:25 +0200
Uwe Buckesfeld wrote:

On Tuesday 26 April 2011 16:11:29 Per Jessen wrote:
We are the only ones who decide what to vote for, therefore if the
options are wrong, something went wrong earlier in the process. If a
blank option is necessary, it shows that the project has a problem,
and that is not solved by protesting with a blank vote.

It isn't solved, but it's an indicator.

Okay, what I meant to say was - if someone is not happy with a voting
process, don't wait till the end to file a protest vote, do it before
the voting starts.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.9°C)